Published by granta books in canada in 1991 ten year old marie and her mother invite a guest into their home a young woman called ai ming who has fled china in the . Do not say we have nothing has 10839 ratings and 1752 reviews brina said my endless quest to discover quality books written by women of color from ar. Do not say we have nothing is a novel by madeleine thien published in 2016 it follows a 10 year old girl and her mother who invite a chinese refugee into their home . Do not say we have nothing by madeleine thien review chinas 20th century tragedy. Madeleine thiens beautiful sorrowful novel pieces together the story of musicians and chinas sufferings during the cultural revolution
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.